Skip to main content

One Pot Meals!

How many of you are rushed at dinner time? Its not always easy to kids where they need to go after school, errands ran and still get home from work to cook dinner. The bad thing for me is trying to think of what I can cook that is quick, easy and will actually taste good.
Well to make my life and yours easier I am starting a weekly post dedicated to One Pot Meals! Here is your first one. If you have a favorite One Pot Meal you would like to share here please leave the recipe. I am sure you will make a lot of Moms and Dads very happy!

Beefy One Pot Dinner (kraft)


What You Need!
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 cup chopped onions
1 cup thinly sliced carrots
1 cup finely chopped potatoes
1 cup water
1 can (14 oz.) baked beans
1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Make it!
BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add vegetables; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally.
STIR in water; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. or until vegetables are tender.
STIR in beans and barbecue sauce. Cook 5 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Now its time for you to post a favorite recipe for a One Pot Meal!







Comments

Andrea said…
This sounds wonderful.
Blessings, andrea
Julia said…
Just stopping by to let you know that you’ve won an award at Everyday Mom Ideas. I think your blog is fantastic and I often stop by to see what new ideas you’ve posted. I’ve also let my readers know that its well worth their time to visit your blog. Congratulations!
-Julia
Thanks Andrea! You have any favorites recipes feel free to add! Thanks for stopping by!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey Julia! Thanks so much for the Award! It makes me feel special. I am honored! Again Thank you again it means alot!
Katy ~ said…
Terrific idea to post one-pot-meals. I'll be looking forward to these.

This one sounds very good! My lips are smacking!
Yeah I am Love one pot meals! Its saves time and money, plus with my new job I need it all!