I am sure you have seen these wonderful treats called Peeps! They are cute little marshmellow treats you can find in differet shapes for each holiday! Think about it, what would life be like without peeps! Well here is a fun recipe from the peeps http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/
Just make sure you leave enough for the recipe! Be sure to check out the web page for other wonderful craft ideas and recipes.
• 1 pkg. PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Flavored
• 1 pkg. MIKE AND IKE® Holiday Medley candies
• 1 standard box chocolate cake mix
- see package for additional ingredients
• 1 container chocolate frosting
• 1 pkg. strawberry flavored rolled fruit snacks
• 1 pkg. green rolled fruit snacks (or 1 tube green
decorating icing with flat piping tip)
• 1 tube white decorating icing
• 1 pkg. red string licorice
• 1 store-bought sleigh decoration
1. Prepare cake mix according to package directions for 24 cupcakes.
2. Select 6 cupcakes and frost with chocolate frosting. Set the remaining cupcakes aside.
(Optional: Purchase a pack of 6 chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting.)
3. Place a dollop of frosting on the side of each cupcake and press a PEEPS® Chocolate
Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Reindeer firmly into it.
4. Line up 6 cupcakes in pairs behind one another.
5. Cut 6 strips of strawberry flavored rolled fruit snacks about 5” long.
6. Place one strip across the top of each cupcake so that it hangs slightly over the sides.
7. Cut 6 strips of green rolled fruit snacks about 3” long.
8. Place one green strip on top of each strawberry flavored strip. (If desired, use green
decorating icing with flat piping tip in place of green snack strips to draw belt.)
9. Add dots to corners of each end of strawberry flavored strips with white decorating
icing to create “bells.”
Create this unique and festive holiday centerpiece. It’s easy and fun to make!
PEEPS® Reindeer Sleigh Centerpiece
John strapped his receiver tightly on his upper arm. He was ready to finish this game and finally claim victory. The sun had set...
In need of some extra spending power as for your holiday shopping? Swagbucks is holding a Santa's Li'l Helpers Team Challenge t...
Sign up here for a complimentary one year subscription to Diabetes Self-Management . https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer.asp?...
Running now through December 3rd, the cashback shopping site Swagbucks is running a series of exclusive "Swagbuster" deals that o...