Skip to main content

Super Bowl Weekend! Try these great Recipes!


Its almost Super Bowl Weekend! I love making super bowl  snacks.......ok I admit I dont always watch the game but I love the commericals!! My hubby is a football fanatic, but he will watch the commericals too! This is a great time of course for special snacks, finger foods and sweets!
Here is a great sandwich recipe I found in my latest Food and Family  magazine from Kraft!



Blue & Turkey Cobb Sandwich

1 Tbsp MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
1 Tbsp. ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
 1 challah sandwich roll, split, toasted
1/4 cup shredded lettuce
 1 tomato slice
4 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Honey Smoked Turkey Breast
 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked
 1/4 cup thin avocado slices.


MIX dressing and cheese; spread onto cut sides of roll.
Fill with ingredients.



Southwestern White Chili
2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
 1 small onion, chopped
 2 cans (15 oz. each) white beans, rinsed
 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 can (4 oz.) green chiles, undrained
1 tsp. ground cumin
 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro


HEAT dressing in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add chicken and onions; cook 7 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
STIR in beans, broth, chilies and cumin. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally.
SERVE topped with cheese and cilantro.

Kraft Kitchens Tips
Special Extra-
For spicier chili, add 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne) along with the beans,
 broth, chilies and cumin.

Cheesy spinach and bacon dip

1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product,cut into 1/2-inch cubes 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
SERVE with tortilla chips and cut-up fresh vegetables.


Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!! Be sure to visit me tomorrow (Friday) for some great tasting desserts!





Comments

Andrea said…
Thanks!
Blessings, andrea
Katy ~ said…
Oooooh, big YUMS for this. I would embarrass myself by going back numerous times. Especially love the sandwich!
I know I would go back too many times! I love this stuff!
Melissa said…
Wow, the spinach and bacon dip looks amazing! thanks for sharing!
Your welcome! Also welcome to my blog! Its great to have you come visit. Come again!
Susan said…
I was just thinking the other day about trying white chili...your recipe sounds great!
Hey Susan
This is really a great recipe with just the right hot spice! I like it hope you do it! Let me know how it goes.