Skip to main content

Where are the coupons?

Every day I try to share with friends how I save money with coupons. To me its really amazing how many people today, in a time when the country is hurting the most are not aware of coupons. Wake up everyone, coupons are like someone handing you free cash, you just need to know how to make the coupons work for you!

I started blogging over a year ago so I could make money on the internet. So have I made money? I have made some money, but not enough to let me stay home. Not enough to let me quit my job and be able to curl up on the couch with my computer in my lap and cup of hot tea in my hand each morning! Many people have made money with blogs, well I am still learning how to do that, but lets get back to coupons, this is my cash I have fallen in love with!

Ok so where do you start? First let tell you where you can find coupons. Sunday papers are your best source for newcomers. Here is a link you may find useful: www.sunday couponpreview.com a great place to review coupons before you pay Sunday's paper, if you like all the coupons you can buy extra papers!

So lets go review Sunday's paper, then tomorrow morning go buy a paper and look at each store's ad. Walgreen's and CVS are the best two to start off with. Try to match up what items you really need, (remember we are saving money, not just using a coupon) with the coupons you find in Sunday's paper, usually there are a lot of matches. Let's go shopping!

Comments