Skip to main content

Finding freebies!!!

If your looking for freebies, a good place for every day is allyou.com  every day they post a freebie!  Be sure to check them out, its always fun to go to the mailbox and find something fun besides bills!  If you sign up your email you can have the freebie of the day emailed to you.

Today was a beautiful day in Alabama, we are already climbing in the humid, hot temperatures, but even though it was very hot, it was so nice to have a sunny Sunday!

  I went by Walgreen's today to pick up my newspapers. I was so excited to see Walgreen's again has been very busy reducing many different frozen food products. Be sure to check it out. Last week I noticed that the prices on some of the reduced food items can be lower at other locations, so be sure to check out a couple of Walgreen's.

  The products being reduced at my store were mini pizza's and ice cream. I also noticed today in the makeup section they are now putting out a basket of coupons for folks to use if your in need of a particular coupon you may not have, just be sure to toss a couple of your coupons you don't need back in the basket so the next person can score great coupon finds also!

If you happen to find any great deals on your shopping trip's be sure to share here on my blog.  Would love to hear from you!

Comments