Skip to main content

Publix Running out? Run In" 02/09-02/14th!

How many times have you planned a meal and suddenly you realize you don't have something you need? Of course this is one of the main ingredients!


 Now I  know when I get home after a long day at work the last thing I want to do is get back out, but I think once you read about the Publix Running out" Run In" event you be happy to get back out!


 Publix has a great event going on now Feb. 9th through Feb 14th, its called "Running Out" Run In". This is a great time to take advantage of the great savings on some of your favorite brands from General Mills and Proctor & Gamble, some of the products are  Yoplait yogurt, Cherrios and Charmin and  much more!


Plus don't forget to look in-stores for over $14 in coupon savings! These great coupons are valid Feb. 6th through Feb. 25th.  Now I have even more good news you can receive a $5 Publix gift card to use on your next shopping trip when you purchase $30 or more in participating items during the event (2/8-2/25). For more details on this great rebate, visit RunningOutRunIn.com


Well I have given you all the details you need to know, now you need to go shopping!


Wait before you head out, let me share with you real quick what I was able to buy with my $25 gift card!!  I must admit once I reached the check out I was a bit nervous, even with all my coupons I wanted to see how many great products I could get with $25.


Funny I almost felt like the extreme coupon folks! It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed the rush but  when the checker said I spent $23.52 I was thrilled. Please see the picture below of all the great things I bought!






I know many blogs are also having a giveaway with the extra gift card, but MyBlogSpark is allowing my daughter, who is a struggling college student to use the extra gift card.  Please read her article below to see how she spent her gift card! I really think she did a super job on her purchases!  I hope her article will find its way to other struggling college students and help them learn how to save money with coupons and great deals especially while shopping at Publix!!




Disclosure: The Publix gift cards and information have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. I also received a Publix giftcard.  


Comments