Skip to main content

Guest Article- Publix's Running out-Running in deal from thecollegebudgetmadeeasy.blogspot.com

Publix's Running out- Running in deal!

Hello all!!! 


Today I was Super excited after I put my coupons together and handed all of them to the checkout- lady :)


Publix has a GREAT deal going on called the "Running out?-- Run in." sale! They have all of the great products you use everyday on sale and with great coupons! Also if you spend 30 dollars worth on certain items they will send you a 5 publix gift card! 


Products with coupons include: 

  • $2/1 Totino’s Pizza Rolls 90 ct.
  • $1/10 Yoplait Yogurt Cups assorted varieties 4-6 oz.
  • $1/1 Lucky Charms Treats, Golden Grahams Treats or Milk ‘n Cereal Bars
  • $2/2 Yoplait Yogurt Kids 4 pk/3 oz., Trix 4 pk/4 oz., or GoGurt 8 pk/2.25 oz
  • $1/1 Green Giant Create a Meal Stir-Fry or Just for One Frozen Vegetables, 14 – 19 oz.
  • $2/1 Bounty 6 Roll or larger
  • $1/1 Cascade Complete product
  • $2/1 Iams 6.1 lb. bag or larger
  • $2/1 Pampers Diaper 20 ct. or larger
  • $1/1 Crest Toothpaste 4 oz. or larger



Today, I bought:
2 bags of iams dog food (7lb. bag)
Whiskas cat treats ( which weren't in the deals, but were b1g1!)
Dawn dish soap (the great olay one)
Cascade Complete packs
10 containers of light Yoplait yogurt!
A giant box of honey nut cheerios
Honey nut cheerios cereal bars (great for class days!)




I got most of my coupons from Sunday newspapers, online, and misc. they send me in the mail!
But don't forget the great coupons publix has ready for you at the door!


price before coupons and savings: 53.45
Total after savings: 23.42+3.84tax giving a grand total of 27.26!!!

Savings summary:
Store coupon 11.95
Vendor coupon 8.95
Special price savings 5.29


Meet Bella, my current model and pride and joy. :)


Disclosure: The Publix gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. I also received a Publix giftcard.  My opinions remain my own.

Comments