Fried Onions Have Crispy Onion Flavor
LOEB'S ONION CRUNCH® is a crispy, fried onion topping made from onions that are naturally low in carbs, low in sodium with no cholesterol and 0 grams of trans fat. Made from 100% real onions they are a great addition to your favorite foods and recipes.
Add to Hot Dogs, Salads, Pizza & More
Onion Crunch® fried onions are a crispy, crunchy condiment for your favorite hot dog recipe, hamburger, soup, salad, pizza, potatoes and more. For an extra crunchy taste try Onion Crunch® with your favorite onion soup recipe, onion dip or green bean casserole.
Low Fat, Low Sodium, No Cholesterol & 0 Grams of Trans Fat
Onion Crunch® contains 0 grams of trans fat, has low sodium and no cholesterol, so sprinkle on as much as you want. You might get two bottles of this crispy, crunchy, onion topping to use on all your favorite recipes. Yes, these crispy, crunchy onions are that good! It’s the Crunch you will Crave.
This Holiday Season Make Your Meals Memorable with
Crispy, Crunchy, Onion Crunch®
Onion Crunch® Stuffing
1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
5 large celery stalks, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried sage
14 oz chicken broth
32 ounces sliced white bread
toasted, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves, chopped
3 oz Onion Crunch®
1. Preheat oven to 325 F. In 12-inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium heat. Add celery and onion, and cook 15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in thyme, salt, pepper, sage, chicken broth and 1/2 cup water: remove skillet from heat.
3. Place bread cubes in very large bowl. Add celery mixture and parsley; toss to mix well.
4. Spoon stuffing into 13-inch by 9-inch glass baking dish; cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until heated through.
5. Top off with Onion Crunch®
Onion Crunch® Potatoes
4 large russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
1 Tbsp margarine
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp salt
Onion Crunch® topping
1. Preheat oven to 450 F. Arrange potatoes, overlapping slightly, in a 13 x 9" baking dish. Brush margarine over potatoes. Sprinkle potatoes with garlic, pepper, thyme, and salt.
2. Shake Onion Crunch® over potatoes in a single layer.
3. Bake casserole until potatoes are cooked through about 30-35 minutes. Serve immediately. Serves four.
Green Bean Casserole
30 ounces green beans, canned*, drained
10 3/4 ounces Cream of Mushroom Soup
3/4 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon pepper
Combine green beans, soup, milk, pepper and 1/2 cup of Onion Crunch®. Gently stir together.
Spread mixture in a 1 1/2 to 2 quart ovenproof casserole dish.
Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Top with a layer of Onion Crunch®. Bake 5 minutes more.
This easy to make casserole serves six.
*May substitute 18 ounces frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained.
Onion Crunch® Nutrition
LOEB'S ONION CRUNCH® is a crispy, fried onion topping made from onions that are naturally low in carbs, low in sodium with no cholesterol and zero grams of trans fat. Made from 100% real onions they are a great addition to your favorite foods and recipes.
Onion Crunch® is made from specially selected sweet onions that are lightly fried in high-quality vegetable oil and seasoned to give them an absolute delicious taste. Try on all your favorite hot dogs, hamburgers, soups, salads and vegetables or use as a coating for crispy chicken, battered fish and vegetable casseroles.
Ingredients: Onion, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Salt.
Find More Recieps At www.OnionCrunch.com