Skip to main content

JCP has coupons for the holiday season!




I can't tell you how much I love my local JcPenney! I can find all the clothes my family needs for super low prices! 

JCPs' new way to shop is wonderful, with MUCH lower prices and even more great name brands!
Here lately they have no longer issued the monthly 20% off or 10 dollars off 50 or more coupons and so on... but instead that have coupons even better just for the month of December!

Many of you have probably seen the many commercials about JCP buttons, and I have learned from receiving quite a few, that a majority of them are 5 dollars off of 5 dollars and 10 off of 10!

All you have to do is walk into your local Jcp and ask for a FREE button, yes, did I mention they were free? If I forgot, here is an awesome commerical explaning all about these great buttons by Ellen DeGeneres! 


Comments