Skip to main content

Sheridan Nissan-Commitment to Customer Service for the Life of your vehicle!

Nissan
Buying a new car is a very exciting time in our lives! You need nerves of steel, confidence and of course the ability to pay for your new car, so a job is very helpful, but usually when you buy a new car you try to take someone with you for moral support. It help's if that someone has bought a car before! So I chose to take my granddad, a man I felt who has had many years of experience in talking to sales people. Besides, I have never seen anyone try to run over the man or hook him with a bad deal!

The morning we went to go look at cars, we stopped for energy, that would be at his favorite breakfast place, where Gramps eats every Saturday morning. After 30 minutes of hearing so many ideas and ways to buy a car, you could say I was a very confused Grandson, but Gramps gave me his confidence wink and I knew everything was going to go great!

I told Gramps, I did my homework, this place were are going to has a great web site http://sheridannissan.com/ They value your time and money, so they want to
 make buying a car easy.  The website showed me a complete inventory 
of new and used cars. I guess you could say, they do all the work for me!

Photo: This 2012 Nissan Altima with less than 25k mileage is just one of the many vehicles from our bargain lot online: http://goo.gl/hNjByo


I was able to get just what I was looking for, but I lost Gramps for awhile and I should have known he had something up his sleeve too! Leave it to Gramps to drive up beside me in a brand new car of his own! He said, "I have to keep your Grandma happy!"


Sheridan Nissan is located in New Castle, DE, Sheridan Nissan is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into their showroom, you'll know their commitment to Customer Service is second to none. They strive to make your experience with Sheridan Nissan a good one – for the life of your vehicle.  

Comments