Skip to main content

BAILEYS CHIP COOKIES BY CLABBER GIRL. INTRODUCING THE NEW BAILEYS ORIGINAL IRISH CREAM BAKING CHIPS





 If anyone know's me, you know I am crazy about chocolate of any kind!  You can imagine how excited I was when I  received in the mail two packages of the new, "Baileys Original  Irish Cream Chocolate Chips" by Clabber Girl!  Plus a cook book with several very delicious looking recipes to try!

It was very difficult to choose just one recipe to post about, but I finally settled on the traditional
chocolate chip cookie's!

Baileys  Chip Cookies
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened (one stick)
2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
2 1/4 c up all purpose flour
1 1/4  cup granulated sugar 
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/4 all purpose flour
1 tsp Clabber Girl Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Clabber Girl Baking Soda
2 tsp Kosher salt
1 1/2 cup (12 oz)  Bailey baking chips

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then set it aside.

In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars together until thoroughly combined and the mixture becomes light and fluffy.  Add the eggs, one at a time and mix until completely incorporated. Add the vanilla.

Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in Baileys baking chips.




 Scoop out the cookie dough(about 2 Tbsp-size scoops), 2 inches apart on the already prepared cookie sheet. Chill the scooped dough in fridge for one hour.

Preheat oven to 375. Bake chilled dough for 10-12 minutes.


Note: I did add in a cup of pieces of pecans in the mix.  This was optional. Just a last minute idea on my part!


Here is the finished product! My husband said, this is now his favorite cookie! I can't wait till I can try something else out in the cook book!  I am leaning towards the No Bake Cheese Cake for my next adventure in the kitchen!

Be sure to check out Clabber Girl's web site for more mouth watering recipes!
www.clabbergirl.com