Skip to main content

REVIEW:PROJEX PROJECTING GAME ARCADE!!






















Playing arcade games was always a favorite thing to do when I was a kid, I could spend hours in the arcade room! Today you can play in the comfort of your own home! I don't know if this is dangerous or a good thing, but it sure makes me happy. 

Projex projecting game arcade is a blast to play! It states its for ages 6+, but believe me all ages are going to love it! It comes with great directions, which makes assembly easy. The main thing I loved about this new game, is it's battery operated (3 AA), so you can play it anywhere outside or inside, or take to the neighbors, just as long as you have a light-colored blank wall you can project the images from. The batteries are not included.

 It comes with 5 different games, 3 different targets to choose from and 3 different skill levels!
You can play solo, with two players or take turns and your whole family can play!  Your going to love the images, UFO, Target or Ducks! 

All games have reasons why we love them so much, Projex projecting game arcade can turn your family room into a incredible arcade room that never closes, or until Mom and Dad tell you its time to go to bed! 

You will not need a TV, computer or smart phone in order to use this new game, I think this is the best thing about it, simply turn it on a light-colored blank wall and get ready to take a adventure to shoot a few ducks or head to outer-space and blast a few UFO's.  


You can find Projex projecting game arcade at Target.com.  , walmart.com  and www.projexgame.com  Retailing  price is $49.00!




Disclosure: I was given this game ProJex Projecting Game Arcade game to review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.



Comments